Wednesday, February 25, 2015

Time for some UHC!

So sorry I haven't been updating this daily, it was never really my intention to right a blog daily. I use this for mainly talking about things in between working/uploading videos for my Youtube channel. Well that and Minecraft. Before joining Inevitablecraft, I played with the Henchmen which was pretty much just the 3 of us. While that was fun, Inevitablecraft has been super fun. The group of people have been amazing. While we have lost a few people, we have been constantly finding amazing people to fill the empty slots. And huge props goes out to Charles for finding the people. Being one of the original few left, its been fun to see so many people working together to make a masterpiece. It really has been the longest I have focused on 1 project in Minecraft since I got the game and that mainly because of the people. I would like to think that I have gained a couple true gaming buddies much like my buddy Malk. So with that being said, we are going a step further, we are doing UHC!

For those that don't know, UHC is Ultra HardCore. There is no natural health regeneration, meaning you have to drink potions or eat a Notch apple. And there is no respawning so that means once your health is gone, you are out of it. Now I'm not sure yet on how ours will play out. Hermitcraft and Mindcrack both do them but the rules/goals vary. Also not sure how many people are going to participate. I think like 10 have stated they will be. I'm hoping for teams of 3. Because if it was only teams of 2, my partner will be carrying me. I'm not that great at player vs. player. Oh that's right, the goal is to be the last team standing. So I'm looking forward to it. I will be recording and it all takes place Sunday! So be on the look out for the first episode Monday or Tuesday!


Have a Great One!

Feenix

No comments:

Post a Comment